Skip to main content
- "Censuses, identity formation, and the struggle for political power"
David I. Kertzer and Dominique Arel
- "Racial categorization in censuses "
- "Ethnic categorization in censuses: comparative observations from Israel, Canada, and the United States"
- "Language categories in censuses: backward- or forward-looking?"
- "The debate on resisting identity categorization in France"
- "On counting, categorizing, and violence in Burundi and Rwanda"
- "Identity counts: the Soviet legacy and the census in Uzbekistan"